It’s crazy to think we’ve only got 4 more home games this year. This week welcomes Homecoming and the Arkansas Razorbacks. That means one thing – pork! Bacon!
Since its homecoming and some folks will get to campus in time for the festivities, I’ll be doing brunch and have some appetizers off midafternoon.
In sticking with the Man, Fire, Food theme this tailgate we’re going to be cooking most everything over the open pit. For the TN game we will be pulling the smoker down and doing a combo of open pit and smoker.
Here’s the menu.
- Sweet Potato, Bacon and Chorizo Hash Tacos with Smoked Salsa Verde
- Mimosa Bar
- Bacon Wrapped Potato Wedges
- BLT Dip
- Bacon Cheese Balls
- Pork, on Pork, on Pork, on Pork
- Al Pastor stuffed Swineapple Tacos with pickled red onions
- Southern Island Jerked Greens – Jamaica meets Alabama
I’ll be pulling off brunch around 11:30 and dinner around 4:30. Hope to see you Saturday!