November brings around one of my favorite games and tailgates each year, none other than the LSU Bengal Tigers. I’ve said it before, I love their passion and I really love their food.
Speaking of Cajun food – A huge shout out to Cajun Cleaver. Nick and the crew do a great job on the Cajun and Creole classics, have a great line if meats and offer catering serviced. Drop by and see Nick for the perfect steak or an array of beers and wines.
With a late game I’ll be running the grill and fryer pulling off snacks as the day goes along while the Gumbo, Jambalaya and Étouffée cooks.
I’ll start cooking breakfast around 10:30 or so and then go into the smaller items before getting dinner off around 5:15.
Here’s the menu:
- Shrimp and Green Onion Sausage Gravy
- Grilled Cajun Sausages (Boudin, Andouille)
- Cajun Stuffed Quail
- Fried Boudin Balls
- Crawfish Stuffed Pistolettes
- Gumbo Ya Ya (sausage, chicken, shrimp, oysters, crawfish)
- Sausage and Chicken Jambalaya
- Étouffée (crawfish, shrimp)
See you on Saturday!